How are purchases sent?
Purchases are sent insured by courier through MRW, UPS, Fedex or similar to the customer's address or the address specified by the customer.
What is the cost of shipping?
The shipment of an order within the peninsula or the Balearic Islands, of an amount over 100€, is free of charge, and in the rest of the destinations the service is partially subsidized.
The price of the shipment is always shown before completing the purchase.
- Peninsula and Balearic Islands: Purchases up to 100€ (+VAT) according to the customer's location, between 5.95 and 7.95€ (+VAT). For purchases over this amount, shipping is free of charge.
- Canary Islands: 20€
- Ceuta and Melilla: 35€
- EU countries: Between 20 and 35€, depending on the distance.
- Other countries: Around 60€, you can check with Customer Service for the cost for your particular country.
- For purchases made from the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, or from outside the EU: Taxes and customs handling fees are not included in the price and will be paid by the customer at the time of package delivery. Find out, before making the purchase, what these expenses may be. Rates vary from place to place and we have no control over them.
- The prices shown in the store include VAT and are valid throughout the EU. When the shipping address is entered, the price without VAT appears, if it is not applicable.
- In the cash on delivery payment, the courier company charges, at the time of delivery, 3% (+VAT) of the remaining amount. This amount appears added to the transport amount before completing the purchase.
- Some countries may have restricted jewelry imports. Make sure you know your country's legislation before making the purchase. If in doubt, contact Customer Service to study the case.
What is the delivery time?
- We manage your order so that it arrives at the indicated location on the scheduled, offered or confirmed date, and in any case, in the shortest possible time. The expected delivery time for each item is indicated. Rings or alliances that need to be made to a specific size and/or with a personalized engraving have an estimated delivery time of between 3 and 5 weeks, generally not exceeding 4 weeks.
- If you need a shorter delivery time or a specific delivery schedule, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Holidays: During Christmas, Easter or from July 15th to August 30th, staff members take turns for vacations, and orders may be delayed. If your order is expected to coincide with any of these periods, do not hesitate to contact us to find out the expected delivery date.
- When the purchased item is in stock, delivery is made within two or three days.
What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
- If the customer is not present at the time of delivery, the transport agency will call to arrange a new delivery. If this is not possible, they will leave a notice for the customer to contact the agency and arrange a second delivery attempt, with no additional charges. If this is not possible, after a few days, the agency will return the merchandise to us.
- If it is more convenient for the customer, they can also go to the courier company's facilities and pick up the package in person.
Can I check the package at the time of delivery?
- If the package is visibly damaged at the time of delivery, this must be indicated on the transport company's delivery note and reported to us immediately in writing to our Customer Service. Failure to do so will result in no claim being processed with the transport company.
- In any case, it must be verified that the items have been delivered in perfect condition within 24 hours after the package is delivered.
How can I know if my order has been placed correctly?
- You will receive an automated confirmation email stating that we have received the order shortly after. If we have any doubts about the order, we will make a phone call and/or send a message on the next working day.
Will I receive an invoice for the purchase?
- You will receive a provisional invoice by email once we have received the payment for the order, and a definitive invoice will be included inside the package with the purchase.
If I do not receive my order after receiving the notification that it has been shipped, what should I do?
- At the time we request the pickup of the package to be sent, you will receive a tracking code. Packages are delivered within 24 or 48 hours (a little longer to Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, or abroad). If you have not received it after this time, please contact Customer Service.
I sent an email and haven't received a response. What's going on?
- We recommend using WhatsApp, as it's currently the fastest system. However, we reply to all our customers' emails within the next 24 business hours of their receipt. If you haven't received a response, please check your spam messages folder. If you still can't find any response, please contact us through our Customer Service phone number.
Both on our website and in our physical store, which is only dedicated to engagement rings and wedding rings- we offer a wide range of models made of gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, steel, tantalum, zirconium, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any further inquiries, you can count on our team.